Thursday, April 29

Its Thursday already....

Remind me to put out the garbage when I'm done here...thanks.

Seems like it was a good week.  H got home on Sunday night and hung out here til Wed am.  It was a short week!  He had to go to his office every day so I just had him in the evenings....when he wasn't on business calls or making travel arrangements!  Such is life and hopefully, we'll be able to spend more time together this weekend.
I managed to make some girl time yesterday for those of us who could make it.  4 of us gathered and had a great lunch and better chit chat time.  After that, Sen and I went to a pet store and a bird store.  Both were really great and I will be finding my way back to them!
Today, I took Denise with me to Bulloch to help give a tour to 150 1st graders!  There were 5 docents, Denise and another volunteer.  The other volunteer read a story about how the Teddy Bear was named.  Denise was the assistant organizer.....5 groups...15 min at each station.....she was very helpful in keeping us docents and kiddies where we needed to be!
It was fun and then we went to lunch at a great a little spot that was recommended and then had to run back to Bulloch as I had forgotten my phone there.  Then it was off to the garden.  We only found 3 little cabbage bugs.  So we picked them off and then we watered and sprayed to deter those nasty little buggers from munching on our broccoli!
Well, I need to decide what will be on our pizza tomorrow night and then run to the grocery store tomorrow along with vaccing the house and throwing in some laundry.

Have a great weekend...and if you're bored...check out www.ted.com.  It is my new favorite site.  Lots of short lectures about different subjects by "smart" people.  Some of their theories and research is AMAZING!

1 comment:

silliedillie said...

Don't forget to take out the trash!
Dennis will meet you at the curb as he takes out ours!! Love ya