Thursday, April 22

Thursday.....done.

Let's see, I got a load of laundry into the washer yet never got it switched to the dryer!  NOW, I think of this!  I guess I should do that on my way to bed.  I emptied the dishwasher and loaded it.  Walked the dogs, started emptying and organizing boxes from the guest room closet.  YIKES.  I thought that I would have a lot to take to the sharing center but so far, it was files that needed sorted and some are just waiting to be shred.  I seemed cool today so finally, I had to go and sit outside and work on my tan!  I read some magazines that my neighbor had given to me while enjoying a glass of wine. Walked the dogs and then made some dinner.

Have been watching the Penguins game while working on my garden notes.  I am going to try to keep a record of what we planted, when we fertilized and when we had bug infestations and what we did to get rid of them.  And down here, we have more than on season so I need to start planning my summer garden to plant after my spring garden is done....there's a lot of planning involved with this!  Our Master Gardener gave a talk on how to maximize the small space that we have.  So I've found some information on "companion planting" and am starting to inter-seed between my broccoli, peppers, tomatoes & eggplant.   So far, I have just planted carrot and onion seeds.   Extra carrots and onions are good things!  If nothing else carrots are good for SOUP!  And onions are easy as they store fairly well and what is excess can be chopped and dehydrated or frozen...for SOUP!  Heehee!

Maybe I should do that for my garden here....oops...I may have to wait til some of the seeds come up as I can't remember all that I planted!

No comments: