Wednesday, April 21

Wednesday....

Today has been pretty busy:
I got up and walked the dogs along with getting ready for the day.  I had to be over to Roswell for a chiropractor appt and then headed to Bulloch Hall.  I am going to help the Master Gardeners with their Garden Faire on Saturday.  It is one of their fundraisers and many of them propagate plants for sale and then they have other venders come in to sell things.  it is supposed to rain...please cross your fingers that it doesn't!
Well, I helped out with them for about an hr and then headed up to Gwen's office where I put in about 1.5hrs of work for her.  I figured that since I was already there.....
Then I headed over to our community garden where i planted an eggplant and pepper plant.  I also seeded some carrots, onions and marigolds.
I finally made it home after 230 and made scallop linguini for an early dinner.
(the one thing that I like down here is that Publix has shrimp and other seafood frozen in bags for great prices: watch the sales and they're even better!  Ok, that is about the only thing that I like about Publix...other than their GREAT cashiers.)

No comments: