Not much, actually. I was a slug yesterday and only left the house for walks to the park. It was cool and really windy with misting going on. So I got some of the laundry done. For some reason, I always seem to leave a bit undone...I'm not sure if that I subconsciously keep that as "my excuse" should I need one to escape doing something... but I seem to always leave a few items left undone.
Spent some time on the computer...ok, WAY more time on the computer than I should have. I've kept my binoculars on the counter and have managed to catch a few birds up close.
Today I ran a few errands and came home and made some cream of asparagus and spinach soup and also some mushroom soup and some fresh bread. The asparagus soup seems to have just a few more leeks in it than I think it should have. Of course, I'll have to get H's opinion. I have some to freeze up and have some for lunch tomorrow. It wasn't SO bad that I couldn't enjoy some out on the patio this evening...
I should go and get the mushroom soup into the blender....Have a good one~
Spent some time on the computer...ok, WAY more time on the computer than I should have. I've kept my binoculars on the counter and have managed to catch a few birds up close.
Today I ran a few errands and came home and made some cream of asparagus and spinach soup and also some mushroom soup and some fresh bread. The asparagus soup seems to have just a few more leeks in it than I think it should have. Of course, I'll have to get H's opinion. I have some to freeze up and have some for lunch tomorrow. It wasn't SO bad that I couldn't enjoy some out on the patio this evening...
I should go and get the mushroom soup into the blender....Have a good one~
No comments:
Post a Comment