Friday, November 2

Venison Hunting.....

H left for LaCrosse, WI with the mission to rid the world of a few bambis. Having grown up in SW PA, this does not cause me any distress. Actually, I love a good venison steak or tenderloin or the such. So the Khakster & I must give him up for a few more days.

H did make it home yesterday. He took me to lunch at our new favorite restaurant, Taste of India. Then he got to come home & give the big, stinky mutt a bath. I guess that was not received as well as taking me to lunch. But the big guy smells LOTS better. I'm not sure what time H got out of here today, but I would presume that it was before 10am. Khaki was very good on his walk tonight. He is in a VERY playful mood, so I may have to go here & throw the ball a few times for him!

Hope that you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: