After a wonderful Turkey Day, I went to work and it was deader than a door nail. I was very thankful when the few people who walked in said that it was a total mess near the mall! In the evening, we went to Mike & Karen's...2 streets north of us & hung out there til after midnight! Mary & Gig were in town from The Cities and Amanda was in from Phoenix....What a fun night!
I had a 10am oil change appt, so I went and did that. My only disappointment was that they didn't come and get me when it was done. I was just wandering around being bored & finally went out and there my keys were....DONE. Then I did several other errands. I found some great beads at an antique shop that I have always wanted to stop at. And I got my tiny anvil from The Bead Co. Of course, I always find lots of other things there that I just have to have.... YIKES! Then went to the UPS Store to get a REALLY BIG box. I think that was probably enough time out in the wild retail area of town! No vehicular scratches, dents or personal nervous breakdowns....TOTAL SUCCESS!!
I'm cleaning my desk area.....need to go downstairs & check laundry & all I really want to start beating up some wire! Gig & Harlan are in the back yard....back from several errands that they ran today.
Take care and hope all is sun-shiny in your world!
No comments:
Post a Comment