Friday, November 16

Early Friday Evening.....

I made it home from work....Harlan is on the phone. I did get a quick kiss between calls! The pup is at my feet. He gives up so easily. He thinks that we should walk AS SOON AS I walk in the door from work. So after the excitement dies down, he just flops down and waits. and hopes. and prays....I'm sure that dogs know how to pray...they are much closer to God than we are, I truly believe.

Not sure what the weekend holds. It is progressively going to get colder this week. Need to work on laundry & ironing....would like to do some shopping tomorrow.....need to call my family & Sherri.... May have friends over for dinner.... Steeler game & Nascar.... & POOFFFF.....weekend over! All done!

We have finalized that Khaki will get his Thanksgiving wish....JOE & his owner, Deb, will be over to share in the "DAY OF GLUTTONY" with us! We know that we are having leg of lamb & the rest is up for grabs. Veggies & homemade pumpkin pie....maybe some apple fritters.....monkey bread? Never fear, we always eat well in Sioux Falls! Sure wish that you could join us....there is always room at the table!

Dessert on Thanksgiving will be spent with some of our WINO friends. We finally get to meet Chuck & Casey's daughter & granddaughter from Benin, Africa! I am so excited as we've heard so much about them! Our holiday is shaping up famously! I work on Friday, so that is why we are not going to MN to spend the holiday with Harlan's family.

Well, I hope that everyone has a great weekend! Fall is here & quickly working its way into winter. Stay warm!

love to all!
c&h~

No comments: