It is 630pm on Friday night. The dog has been walked, the chicken are on the rotisserie & the squash is in the oven. Both my favorite guys are here....what more could a girl ever want??????????????
It was a tough week at work..... Let's just say that counting and simple math really aren't my forte'. The travel store inventory gave me the protruding, pulsating vein this week. But it is just about done & there will be mistakes on it. It has always been a disaster, so a few mistakes are actually expected. Along with my other responsibilities and deadlines, I am extremely happy to see 2 days off!
Nothing much going on this weekend. Gonna make chicken soup out of the carcasses from tonight's dinner. We need to mow up the rest of the maple leaves & put them on the garlic patch. And I have a ton of laundry to do...which breeds ironing. Oh, and we need to get to the dog park for the big mutt to run around. That is all that we have planned. I'm sure that I'll get some other things done....working on some beading and wire work and some cards. I started to plan Christmas stuff last weekend, so I hope to plug away on that kinda stuff too.
Oh, just so you know, Khaki would love to take up grilling.....if he could. He is so wonderful about watching the grill when it is on. He will even come in to get Harlan if he thinks that the cooking time is up or if something is awry. And he cleans up any messes very well, too. Khaki, the Grill Dog. I'm not sure what kind of ring that has, but at least it has one.....
We are supposed to have a very nice weekend.....mid to high 50's. Hopefully not a lot of wind.....I'm slowly getting adapted to fall.....it still sucks, but I'm adapting. The early sunsets are the worst.... I think that it was a cruel twist of fate that I was born on or near the winter solstice........ oh, but I have my 2 favorite guys with me all weekend......Life is still VERY good....
Have a wonderful weekend....love to everyone!
PS: Happy Birthday to Harlan's Dad, Wayne.....
No comments:
Post a Comment