Happy Thanksgiving! We are in the depths of preparation! Our friend, Deb, will be joining us along with her big boxer, JOE! Khaki will be overjoyed! It will be total chaos in the house and we may need to lock them outside in the snow! Yes, it is snowing ever so softly here. 19 degrees out.
Our menu will be leg of lamb with a pomegranate glaze, dressing and asiago cheese mashed potatoes. Pumpkin pie and some homemade caramels that I made this week.
This evening will be off to our friends', Chuck and Casey's, for dessert with our WINO friends and a few additions! 2 of Chuck & Casey's children will be there along with a beautiful grand daughter that we've only met in pictures. I'm very excited to meet Aisatooo. (I'm not sure how you spell her name, but it is pronounced.. Ice-a-too.)
I'll post pictures as I get them. I sure hope that your Thanksgiving is wonderful and safe and I sure wish that you were here to share it with us!
love always,
Coleen, Harlan, & a big white blurry mutt!
No comments:
Post a Comment