I guess that it was about 60 today. I got out for lunch & enjoyed the breeze a bit. I got a lot done this past weekend. Not what I had intended, but some other projects that needed getting done. Mainly, DE-spidering the laundry room & vacumming it & organizing some of our paint, etc down there. I even put in some brighter light bulbs. I almost like being down in the pit again! Harlan had gotten me some wonderful shelves for storage. We have the shelves full of boxes that I need to sort thru & just get rid of. Everyone has places like that and that is just ONE of ours. But that will be a different weekend. Deb, do you want to come and help??? You're so good at things like that.
I did get laundry & ironing done. It was very nice outside, so I also got some of my potting chores done. I really want to start my spring crops now so that maybe I can get some winter crops out of them. We'll see. My hut is plugging right along. Some radishes are up and the cilantro is doing very well. Not sure how the lettuce is doing as it is at the other end of where we opened it up to have a look. Harlan is thinking that we need to get some sort of heat source in there for the colder evenings, but I don't think that we are critical yet. 
We did make it to the dog park & the Steelers won. Harlan is happy that the 2 spoiled creatures of the house got their wishes for the weekend!
Well, our fridge is full of leftovers, so we will have a buffet for dinner tonight. We did 2 nights of Indian dishes, so that will be in the mix along with some chicken noodle soup that I made on Saturday. Not sure what else is in there....some corn bread muffins......chicken......squash.....oh, it will be yummy. come on over and we'll share with ya!
take care and love ya lots!
No comments:
Post a Comment