Wednesday, November 28

Mars & Martians??

Wednesday is almost over. It was ok at work. Just like Monday & Tuesday were. I got a nice short letter with some pictures from a friend in NY & I'm schemeing w/ some for Christmas. Harlan sounds like he will be in on some of the creations this year as well! I'm awaiting to hear from some others as to what they would like from Santa's helper in South Dakota.

Tomorrow, we have a friend's daughter coming over after work. She is breaking into the insurance business & wants to show us her wares. We're not sure if she has any investing products that we may be interested in. It may just be a WIN/WIN for all of us!

I went to the Dr yesterday. Nothing exciting. Dealing with adult acne... what a pain!!! Deb's cleared up when she hit 40---mine when totally haywire! So now I am on antibiotics for 6-8 weeks! This should be interesting. I'm just hoping for it to work.

Nothing else really going on here. Just working on Christmas & laundry.... the never ending saga of laundry........

Oh....on Monday, Mars was very close to the Man in the Moon and I managed to get a few photos! It was almost blistery out..ok, maybe not real windy...but damn cold in my book. My tripod was set and the dog thought that he had seen it all....ME out that late when it was THAT cold!Mars is below and just to the right of the moon.

The moon....

And 41x zoom is a fun toy to play with!

Yes, I did type FORTY ONE TIMES ZOOM!

OK, I can't quite see any Martians, but I'm thinking that they don't need no stinkin' landing craft to meet Marvin.....

I hope you all have the toys of your choice to keep you out of trouble and enrich your lives!

I love you!

No comments: