Sunday, December 2

Snow arrives....

We got our first accumulation of snow this weekend. We got about 5" or so and it would have been more had we not had some rain and sleet mixed in with it. At least we had a few inches of snow before it turned a bit icy. From there, more snow ended up on top of it.

On Saturday, it was pretty crappy out and H & I took the new Vibe to the school parking lot to practice in the snow. It really handles very well & I think that my biggest challenges will be when I have to go thru some big piles.....I am now lower to the ground than I previously have ever been in the white stuff. Then we went and did a few errands in the muck. H & I took turns and he is really impressed with the handling of it.

On Saturday, I also got a new flash attachment for my camera. I've been trying to figure it out....Oh, what fun it is!!!!! H spent a good portion of the day out blowing snow....

Oh Sunday morning, I ran to my friend's house because she wanted me to take pictures of her boys for their Christmas cards. They sure are cute!! I managed to get a few that were usable & a few that actually caught their true personalities!

We took a walk to the park today and it was quite stunning! The wind picked up a bit....But it doesn't take much to make 12 degrees feel like -2! But the sun was shining and the park only had a few sledders out.

H spent a bunch of time in the kitchen today & I was organizing and sorting my desk & doing a bit of reding up. The place looks a bit spiffier....but I won't over exaggerate.
Well, the Steelers are on & I'm finishing up some ironing....that seems to be my favorite pastime when the Steelers are playing.....it helps when it gets suspenseful!!
Well, have a great week....we have a busy one planned! Love you lots!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Coleen... Hello! I finally found your blog... I knew I saved it somewhere. First of all, in all you write, you are so very blessed to have found a guy for whom you speak so highly of, & also so blessed, as it sounds like you have a great life. I hope to be as happy as you are someday. Second, your photo's are just beautiful!! I am looking forward to next years' BBB & seeing you both again. Keep in touch. Jen (From NY) PS - Did you get that paypal account set up yet?