Well, day 2 of no sink and it looks like it may be early next week at the soonest that we have a sink. UGH! It is already a pain in the neck.
Geoff ran the electrical on the counter wall. On Monday, he'll put in the outlets and switches. Then he will work on the fridge/pantry wall. Then he will install the cabinets so that we can have the counter tops measured. Then he will run the can lights and then do any drywall and then decide which as priority between flooring and exterior siding and roof stuff.
To get the plumbing to a good stopping point, Kenny put the one of the sink cabinets in.
We have an under counter water heater because it takes a few minutes to get hot water to the kitchen. And it cools down so quickly. And he also has the exterior faucet's shut off there. So the line from the hot water heater to the sink is not there, if you were counting.
Ok, I kinda like height of the boxes, but it will be nice to have a good work surface.
Ordered up the sinks and faucets today. Altho, we had to put the faucets on hold because once I ordered, my sales associate and I were talking and I think that we may have missed a feature that we want. Hopefully, we can run tomorrow to check and see.
We've got Chuck this weekend as Grandma June went to Columbia, SC to visit her other daughter. MoE & Dakneese took her and will come home on Sunday. She will come back for the Daytona 500 and will go back to Fargo shortly after that. She is expecting to see miracles around here by the time she comes back in 2 weeks! What a task master she is!
1 comment:
Living without a sink is the hardest. I feel for you. But Looking good
Post a Comment