We have a few trees behind our fence that I would love to have removed. They shade our garden and there are a few that are mostly dead as the trees are too crowded. We've talked about having someone come in and remove them. Of course, all but one is on the association property so we just can't do what we want with them.
Well, yesterday, a gentleman rung the doorbell and asked if we needed any tree work done. H spoke to the sales guy and agreed upon what should be done. The workers came around 5pm to make quick work of our 5 branches to come down.
I'll start with the before and work my way to the after.
We did have them work on another tree, if you hadn't noticed in the pix. H spoke to the "climber" and he's been at it for 12 years. They were very nice and cleaned everything up quickly and very well.
So while we still have the trees, we at least have less of them!
1 comment:
I guess it does pay to go around knocking on doors!
Post a Comment