Thursday, June 24

Happy Birthday to the RUNT....

I guess that I'm a terrible dog owner; the vet had to send birthday greetings to the runt because I didn't even know it.  Now is it his 3rd or 4th???  Khaki will be 6 in Sept....It seems like we've always had both of them.
Instead of a doggie party with all of his doggie friends, I had a few of the neighbor ladies over for dinner. (a much quieter affair, mind you) and Peggy just loved on him and Khaki.  Well, on Charlie too, but he doesn't sit for as long as our guys do.

I'll just have to make note that his birthday is either the same as Nathan's or Benjamin's.
Oh, Happy Birthday to both of you guys!

A side note: Someone in the neighborhood is setting off fireworks.  Kinda big ones!  We were outside and the dogs started barking.  I told the dogs to go inside and Charlie and Cozmo didn't need to be told twice--in the dog door they went flying!!!  Khaki was going to be the big protector but didn't hesitate too long when I went to go in myself!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Under cheeky quotes today it said "so many cats, so few recipes..." - anonymous

(I know the source- ALF!)

Chris said...

Happy Birthday Cozmo!