H kept busy making niblets & I got lots of my shopping and wrapping done. Some baking done as well. K managed to help ALL that he could. H missed a perfect picture of K over my right shoulder watching me wrap everything! He's such a trip!
Made a few cards and am selling this one at work tomorrow. I like the one with the green embossing over the one with gold embossing, but Marilyn can chose which one that she likes the best. 

I just have a few more things to do/get done before the holidays. Have the entire Dillie pkg ready to be sent! They sure did make a killing out of SD! WOW! But I had so much fun getting their stuff and packing it up. The box is 26"x26"x26"!!! I'm going to ship it from work to Deb's work as that should be cheaper to do. Goodness, i hope so! I have most of my PA stuff ready to go, but that may not get out until later this week, or even early next week. We'll see how much else I get done. that box or boxes won't be nearly that big! (sorry)
We went to our monthly Wino meeting at Kay & Dave's house on Saturday night. It was fun as always. Everyone brought some nibbles & a bottle or 2.
I did battle a bit of a sinus infection this weekend. I seem to have eaten enough jalapenos along with a bunch of mucinex to have, hopefully, broken the dam of crud and am on the road to recovery. Today is the best I have felt for about 3-4 days. Yeah! I just need to keep going in that direction.
We'll be heading to MN for the Little Christmas this weekend. We will be going to a benefit breakfast for the shelter that Gina works for and then getting together at their house for gift exchange. It should be a fun time as usual.
Well, I better get moving. The dog needs petted again and it is almost bed time. Take care and keep in touch. love you lots!
No comments:
Post a Comment