Wednesday, December 26

Dec 26th

Hi there. Long time no write! Sorry about that. It has been crazy lately. We are now in Utah skiing. The drive out here was very good. We stopped in Ogallala, NE and visited friends of Harlan's. Steve & Gwen were so warm and welcoming! We went to see their cabin and helped their boys decorate cookies! Then we were on the road and caught up with P&T, B&C in Cheyenne. Then proceeded on to SnowBasin. It was a pretty good trip...a little weather in WY, but nothing too bad. The condo here is wonderful altho I guess that there may be a bit a problem with the hot tub. We went skiing yesterday. Claire and I both took classes. She is much better than me, so she went into a different class. I was the only adult new skier, so I had Roy all to myself. What a great teacher he was! I probably will never graduate off of the bunny hill, but I feel like I am the very best skier that ever was when I am gliding down the hill! Perception is everything, isn't it?????

Gifts were quite abundant and I will go into that later. Need to get moving toward the hill!
love ya!

No comments: