Christmas in Utah....
Sorry that I was out of the loop for a bit. I tried to upload some pictures last week, but it didn't work, so I just waited til we got home. Here you go.
here is our shadow shortly after we left home....we saw a beautiful sun rise
We caught up with P&T, B&C Sunday evening in Cheyenne, WY. We caravaned out to Snow Basin.
Harlan got slippers. Tonyia felted them out on Wednesday for us.... they are warm. I got Black & Gold ones....
Ben liked his portable hard drive.
Tonyia was modeling her HoHoHo ribbon...
Christmas morning, getting ready for skiing, T & I were commenting on how similar the guys look....
Harlan got included in B&P's yearly tradition of Boxer Show Off. It was even funnier than this picture captures....trust me!
B, H, P &C made it into the hot tub Tuesday night...
C liked her Killier Bunnies!!!
H was laughing over something funny. The week was filled with laughter, just as it should be!
Paul couldn't guess correctly....otherwise he couldn't keep his gift....so he came up with a great guess!
T, the model!
Geo caching is fun!
At the geo cache, we had to decide what to leave in the box....
After geo caching, B&C were kinda tired.... it was a hike thru deep snow. The snowshoes that H rented for me made it really fun!
More laughs~
C's birthday was on Thursday....she got lots of great gifts!
Ben had some great music playing on his ipod! What a great guy he is! He will break into a show tune at a moments notice!
I think that C liked her flower press..
Everyone checking out the finished flower....
P & T sharing in the laughs!
C wanted to watch Monte Phython's Search for the Holy Grail for her 12th birthday.... these 2 lounged on the stairs...
Snowshoeing thru the parking lot...
Getting dinner going....
The game of Rage was fun. T is shuffling....
B let his mo-hawk down......the skid marks from his tubing accident have healed significantly....
T helping C score Rage. It was the first time that C ever had played a game with trump! Being 12 sure is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment