Friday, December 10

Thursday night dinner....

Jim and Fred are 'batchin' it for a bit, we invited them over for dinner last night.  H found some pancetta at the Farmer's Mkt last Sat and did some research on what to do with it.   He went to the Pioneer Woman Cooks website and created her leeks and pancetta over pasta recipe.  He added mushrooms and then cooked it a bit longer.......DEVINE~  It was a hit with all of us.  You should have been here cuz there are leftovers!
As you can see.....you CAN SEE the counter!!!  (and the table, too!!!)  That has been my challenge this week cuz both were filled with wrappings and ads and "stuff".....ugh!   Now that I had a good reason to clear it off, I can work on my other Christmas gift project and maybe get that done today....after I get my hairs clipped....yep, all of 'em.

No comments: