Friday, December 31

random photos from my phone camera....

 My favorite new gift this year!!!!!!
 The Yule Log on Christmas day.
 The Wild losing to the RedWings.
 The morning after the evening fog....Yeah, I know, I shouldn't have been driving AND taking photos, but I couldn't pass up the beauty of it all!
 The boys liked the new dog park that we found.....they'd explore and then come back for treats!
 Khak is telling you how great the park is, just listen...
 Mutt and Jeff, Frick and Frack, Big Guy/Little Guy
Whatever you want to call them, they are a team.
 On the way home to GA last night.  It got long come around 5am!   Still had 5 hrs to go.
 After unloading, a nice spot was found to relax.
 Bullet Proof squirrel is a new favorite toy of both of the boys.   They are playing tug a lot more.
Got home at 10am; got to say Hi to several neighbors and 60 degree weather.  Even had a dandelion growing in the back yard!
They ARE my favorite sign of spring....
oops, Guess I am a few months early, eh?

1 comment:

silliedillie said...

Do you miss the cold and snow of the north? Great pictures.