Well, Sunday ended well. The dogs got walked and I managed to stay awake to watch the Steelers beat the Ravens. I have to admit that Claudia's texts helped me garner the fortitude to stay up. And boy am I glad I did!!!
Monday was good. Got a few things done but not enough. H & I went to our favorite Indian restaurant. That made it so that it was a salad for dinner. I had some radish greens to go with the spinach and so we loaded that up with some good stuff.
Yesterday, I ran to Bulloch and did the ironing of the table cloths and the rest of the chair covers for their High Tea. It is amazing how many people don't like to iron. Oh well, I enjoy it along with the company.
Got one set of Christmas gifts finished and wrapped towards evening. That feels good to get out of the way. Today is coffee at Sangeeta's and a little bit of shopping on the way home then trying to clear off the table and counters....wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment