Monday, December 27

some random shots of our week......

 This is out of order, but downloaded this way.  We had some fog last night and the trees this am were amazing!  The iceberg in the middle front is plowed snow from our driveway.  Even Khaki has trouble climbing the mount!
 We had dinner last week at our friend's in Owattona.  Khak and Coz are surprised that "King Louie" is giving them a piece of his mind!

 "Bella" is a being a hussy and Cozmo is being bad!  Khak & King Louie are still in there checking things out!
 Thanks for starting to play properly, boys and girl!
 Even Khak is starting to ask if it will ever end!
 Khak likes to help.
 I got a few cool earrings.
 H got some of his favorite soaps.
 I got a binocular camera!  Coz helped me guess and unwrap, can'tcha tell?
 Modeling for me and a little white mutt!
 Making dinner at W&E's.
 A few trinkets for his parents.
 The boys were excited to see Chris stop in for a visit.  Khaki is telling'ya how happy he is!
 Went to the Wild game last night and 1/2 of our crew were on the other side of the arena from us.  Arnie, Buzzard, Hawk and Christopher...
 I have to admit that I was with the better looking crew!  Sam, in the forefront, hooked H&I up, and we only see her sister at hockey games.....too bad cuz she's really cool!
 H found his name on the 10yr seat owners list.  He was pretty stoked to see his name....and it was spelled correctly!
 It was quite foggy on the way home last night.  Here are some of our trees.
Since the sun has come out, it is just gorgeous here!  We have a new layer of crystals on the ground but no new snow....all just from what has fallen off of the branches!  

Well, that is about all.  We had a dumpster brought in to clear out some old stuff....like some really old telephone books!  And lots of other junk.  I went to the laundry mat to do all of the summer and winter's worth of towels and sheets and I caught up on some of my laundry so I have less to do when I  get home.

Not sure when we are leaving....it will depend on the winter storms that have/will be brewing.  Neither of us like bad weather driving so we'll stay put til we can get thru with no problems.

Hope you had a great holiday~

1 comment:

silliedillie said...

Great Pictures. It must be nice to vacation in the north but know that you will be able to escape it! Be Safe and have fun- Yes you can do them both at the same time!
Love you