Just hanging around here.
Sunday was football games
(Go STEELERS!)
and yesterday was DWTS
and tonight will be more of the same...
I can't believe that yesterday, I actually went to the mall. I was looking for a pair of slacks. And as I type this, I realize that I didn't get to Williams Sonoma to get a new Pizza Peel. Ours broke...yeah, can you believe it??? They have one that isn't boards glued together. Just a solid board. Guess that we used the other one too many times and need to go to the super duper heavy duty model! So I will have to end back at the mall again sometime this week.
(Unfortunately, I will also have to got to Sephora due to a non-working eyeliner that I got this week!)
Well, it is a busy, busy week here.
have a good one at your house!
No comments:
Post a Comment