Saturday, September 11

A lot of boxes got checked today!

Muscadine juice, "bolled" peanuts, onion sets, mulch, and fan!
Whew!
Our friend, KRC, was looking for Muscadine juice for something that he wants to make.  So we went in search of.  We found Jaemore Farms about an hour or so from here and what a market they had!  We got some "bolled" peanuts and I do have to admit that they taste better when they are freshly boiled and hot, but other than a salt fix, I don't need to have them again.
We went by the nice nursery that I had found last spring and they had ONION SETS!  It is amazing that no one else has them.  So I will need to get some of them planted and maybe get some this fall.
They also had the nice mulch that the landscaper put in our yard when they did the front..YEAH!
And H got the new fan put up in the tv room.
before
during
view from the tv room
the helpers
and almost done!
It wasn't without its trauma.  He had it all up but didn't have the glass on.  had to take it all the way down and put it on.  Then there isn't any room to put your hands to rehang it.  I hate to think when the tiny little bulbs burn out and have to be replaced....UGH.
But doesn't it look good??

1 comment:

silliedillie said...

what a productive day! Like the fan!