Sunday, September 26

Happy Sunday~

It has been a busy week.  I've been tired, I think due to the extra pollen in the air and with walking an extra mile and a half a few times this week.
I did work at Bulloch 3 days this week.  I had 2 children's tours which were fun.
Let's see, what else have I done this week?  I cleaned the house well and that is all that I can remember!  I should keep a diary, I guess.
On Tues and Friday, I stopped at the garden before going to Bulloch and on Tues and Thursday I walked with Beth when I got home.  On Thur, I finally needed a nap!  I felt like 
I needed one before we walked but finally got one in after.
H got home late on Thur with a bad sinus infection.  He slept late Friday, Saturday and it looks like he might again today.   He's starting to feel over the hump, but still has some recovery to do.
Saturday, after the farmer's mkt and the garden, I dropped H off at home and headed to Roswell.  One of the former interns at Bulloch got married yesterday and Gwen and another docent did the flowers and set up for the reception.  So I stopped by and helped them with the set up.  It was fun and such a pretty venue.
H's boss is in town so he came over for dinner last night.  It is nice to have him over.  I do appreciate when work does not dominate the conversations and we can all laugh and enjoy each other, which we did.

No plans for today other than football and Nascar.  Of course, they are on at the same time so we may have to divide and conquer for a few hours.   We are supposed to get some rain today and tomorrow and we are really looking forward to that as it has been over 2 weeks since we've had any.
Have a good Sunday~

2 comments:

silliedillie said...

Was the recepton at Bulloch house?

coleen~ said...

No, it was at Great Oaks. that was Pastor Pratt's home. Built around the same time as Bulloch Hall. I did walk thru it and it was neat. It is an events center instead of a museum.