T'was a nice week. Got some gardening done, visited with Julie @ Denise's house and got to meet sister Donna.
Today, I ran to the store early so that if H got some free time....he could spend it with ME!
And he did!
We went to a new (for us) restaurant for lunch and I ate too much.
Then we went to play the 9hole 3par that is nearby. It was a very nice little course. Quite up to my meager capabilities and stamina. The unfortunate part....I ate too much! I struggled a bit. I also got a bit confused as they didn't label the holes very well so I was glad that H was with to guide me.
I also struggled a bit with my swing. I kept going to the right. I have found it frustrating that when we went to the driving range in June and then today, I can't seem to aim or hit it straight.
I did get a pamphlet and think that it would be good to take a few lessons so that I don't get into bad habits. While I've never been great, when I'm having a good game and H is having a bad one, we are about even, so I don't want to lose a possible edge!
Since I didn't get with Pop and Parsley isn't coming anytime soon, I think that I will see if Jim would be willing to show me a where I am going wrong.
Well, H is getting some prep work done for dinner. We need to walk the mutts as the Melander's will be here later with CHARLIE!
1 comment:
Glad the you had a good day together. Enjoy your weekend- Is your weather still beautiful?reweetoij
Post a Comment