T'was a good weekend.
Went to the garden, went on an expedition, got a few gardening items that we were looking for, got the fan up, walked some pup-dogs, Steelers won, and watched Hee Haw.
It doesn't get much better than that, I guess.
Today, after our walk, I ran to the cleaners for H so that he could get some work done before heading out. It happens that I missed a call from a neighbor who wants to do exercise walking for about 30min/day. We've met a few times and she walks her dog with our next door neighbor. She seems very nice and has a really soft voice. Sometimes I struggle to hear her when we talk from across the street. But I think that walking with her shouldn't be a problem. I was just thinking that I need to put up some signs in the kitchen:
"DO YOU REALLY NEED THAT?"
"SMALLER PORTIONS!"
So her timing was quite good.
Today, I am making our grapes into juice and need to get started on some laundry. I'm still languishing in getting that under control.
Wish me luck~
No comments:
Post a Comment