I've been on the go everyday! I am finally home waiting for UPS to come. I get my NEW mixer! I will be able to make bread and pasta again! YIPPEE!! I think that I will go and spend my C&B gift cert on a new food processor. The small processor/blender that Deb got me years ago has been great but very limited in scope. I want to make rosemary pesto QUICK! With the cert, it won't cost too much. I won't know how to act with power appliances again!!! Look out Tim Taylor!
I do hope that UPS gets here soon....I need to run to the grocery store to get some lunch fixin's for "the girls" visit tomorrow. Craft day at the Little's, don'tcha know! I'm thinking lettuce wraps with quinoa, redpeppers, mushrooms, onions, zucchini and whatever else looks good in the produce area. And maybe some cucumber slices with some smoked salmon and dill or mint yogurt sauce. Yum! Maybe I'll have a few photos to share after we're all done....well, I had better vac up the rice that went flying when I put it into storage jars....
No comments:
Post a Comment