The downy woodpecker has been a regular at our suet feeder. He's quite pretty. Doesn't stick around long for photo shoots tho.
I am working on organizing my photos on my external hard drive. I know that big sis is doing the same and figured that I would attempt to as well. I have a back up of her photos and I'd like to do the same at her house. It does make life easier and, hopefully, we'll never need each other's back ups.
I did make some pasta dough earlier and made linguine & some pasta pillows (like raviolis) while H has been working on figuring out a new program for work. With different currencies, it makes it a bit tough to keep things straight, I guess. (I never had to worry about those things when I traveled the world...I was too poor to barely know the difference!)
I was going to post more photos that I found while working on my little project, but Blogger isn't allowing me to do so in an easy fashion so you will have to wait another day..... Don't worry, none were real recent....
No comments:
Post a Comment