Saturday, March 27

a gardening day...


We went up to the community garden and finished planting some seeds and added some nutrients. Notice H's new bright blue watering can! We met up with the Melanders last night to go to the Happy Flower Power Hour at the local nursery. they were offering 20% off of everything so we got some bulbs, seeds, nutrients, herbs, flowers. Then we all came back here and had pizza night & laughed and laughed!

We also got rosemary bushes to replace the ones that we had gotten for CHristmas and then they pretty much died after we got them planted out front. They were a great deal and they look awesome! Rosemary pesto, I've got you in my sights!! We also planted some seeds and a few flowers that we bought and some onions! We had gotten a bag of onions and do not have enough garden space for all of them! We figure that they have great flowers and they are behind the rosemary so they probably won't even be seen! I did find a place that has asparagus and need to head up there to get a bunch. I guess that they get ferny looking and so we are going to put a bunch out front for some interest! Who said you could only plant flowers in your front yard???? LALALALA, I'm NOT LISTENING!!!!!

No comments: