Wednesday, March 24

a beautiful day!

We are starting to have an occasional or 2 nice days a week. I had a few girlfriends over for lunch today, which happened to be awesome. We sat outside and I made some yummy, healthy stuff and we chatted away. I even got some pink on my arms from the sun. I should have had some shorts on to work on my leg color but they were under the table anyway. Oh well. It was fun. I should have taken some photos but didn't.

We had leftovers from lunch for dinner and it was still pretty good cool. Now Harlan is healthy too and we're going to live forever!!!!!!!

Oh, Harlan came in this morning before he went up for his conference call and said that there was a couple of mallard ducks in the back yard. We foiled the dogs to lock them in (because they are killers--or at least one of them!) while the ducks were hanging out. We were hoping that they wouldn't choose our yard for a nesting sight! Outside the fence maybe, not inside~

No comments: