I should have put on some shorts...I even texted out to some of my gal pals what I should wear?
"Should I wear light colored shorts with pasty white legs or dark ones?" I got mixed response so I did what Nay suggested and just wore pants! I did have just a tee-shirt on! I think that I may just take advantage of some self tanner that I have in the cupboard...hopefully it doesn't have an expiration date!!!!
H is gone until tomorrow. He's in DIA and catching up with the boys who thought that I was a Princess at our wedding! The boys are now almost 4 yrs older and out of that stage, I'm sure. Alas....it was fun while it lasted!
Tomorrow is the first day that our community garden is open. It will be a work day and I am hoping that I won't be too sore after it is done. My chiropractor is getting me back into alignment and I don't really want to be whacked out again!
Wish you were here to enjoy the great day with me...
No comments:
Post a Comment