Friday, August 28

maybe its time to build the ark....

This is how much rain we've had since yesterday afternoon. Oh, and it is STILL coming down!
The trickle stream behind our house is running full bore.... I didn't even realize that the mutts were outside until I went to take photos of the "river". They were down in the corner mud spot that is just on the other side of the neighbor's wood pile. Always critters in there to hunt. Khaki didn't want to come when he was called but the little white dog.....he comes fairly quickly....
He came a'runnin'.....
He knew that I meant business when I told him "OFF" and hasn't tried to jump up on me. That would cause him to be sent "TO THE MOON!"

Really...no joke....
They will find Alice Kramden and a little white dog up there the next time they make a lunar landing...

2 comments:

silliedillie said...

How funny! I love that face!!! It says "Me, What did i do?"

Chris said...

My goodness! What was his face buried in, coal dust? Is he planning ahead for Halloween? Travelling incognito? Well, he's still cute.
Love ya
Chris