We made it home this morning around 330am. We ran into a huge construction jam up in Nashville. What a mess that was! Now I know what driving a manual in rush hour is like! YUK!
We took turns driving and it went really smooth. Linda is still sleeping and I probably should be. I got up at 8 to unload the coolers...yes, they were still frozen solid....and to put in some laundry.
Our dog sitter extraordinaire is such a peach! She had the sheets washed and put back on the bed so that I didn't have to do that for Linda when we got home!!! I could just kiss her! Oh, she left a note that the boys were pretty calm except that they brought in a dead chipmunk into the house!!! As much as I regret having to say this...MUCH BETTER HER THAN ME!!!! I would have screamed like a girl and called the neighbor!! (Amber brought in a dead bird once... I know that I would have done just that!!)
My trip was so wonderful! Thank you to everyone who helped make it so special! We know that we are loved in SD and MN!!!
Oh, and y'all are loved back!
No comments:
Post a Comment