Monday, August 10

home...again....at last....

Well, my travels have come to an end. I enjoyed them immensely but am glad to finally be home where I belong. Deb and Deb are above. Deb on the left was the catalyst for my trip. She had a 50 yr birthday to celebrate and H&I wouldn't have missed it! A good old fashioned hayride!
Friday night, Chuck raised a glass to me....Thanks Chuck!
I didn't take many photos on this trip, so please don't be disappointed if you don't see one of you. I had too much fun just visiting!
After Sioux Falls, we went to MN. Got to see a bunch of people that I don't normally. Had dinner at A.Annie's and got to visit with U.Doug, A.Doris and George! We had a super fabulous dinner of fresh caught fish, veggies from the garden and ice cream and raspberries from the back yard!
It was a great evening...Thanks!
Annie's garden is always the best!
In both MN and FL, we had lots of family time which was very special.
This last trip was to FL. Toot's graduation from UCF! YEAH!!! Here is Naomi's mom, Toots, Naomi, Jody & Lisa!
(Naomi is Ben's wife..you've seen her here before and Jody & Lisa are sister in law and mom to Toot's KB)
Good job!
It is amazing now a days that life just can't be cord-free....computer, dog fan, gps, station tuner for mp3 player, and 2 phone cords! All for a road trip!! EGAD!!!
Here was my partner in crime....Linda! We had such a great week. She drove down from MN with me and then on to FL where she hung out for a few days and then flew non-stop into SF. (obviously these photos aren't all in order.)
Can you believe that she still seems to like me after a full week of me???!!!
We made the long trek over to the Gulf of Mexico...it was fun, beautiful, refreshing and SANDY!!!
And I got to meet a very special little girl....so little that her diapers are about the size of my hand.....
Meet Laila Aurelia Dillie....
My great-niece.

No comments: