Cameras were not allowed so I can't show you any other photo that I took. I can understand that no video or flash photography as they will splice and broadcast the show...but no photography? Really, most cameras can't handle the low light and the camera boom was in the way 1/2 of the time...
As for the show...
Well, we have to admit that we were a tad disappointed. The Q&A with Ted Allen (whom we also really like) was a bit slow until they at least started to show some slides. Then they had some cute skits.
But all in all, I did enjoy it as I got to "meet" the characters that I've watched for close to 10 yrs. While they were still, mostly, in character, they really did become real. While it wasn't our favorite, it was still good.
H surprised me by finding a fabulous seafood restaurant for dinner before the show. C&S Seafood. YUM! Jack, our waiter was just primo and we did the sampler of oysters. Didn't know that there was such a difference! We stuck with all northern ones so the water is still cold.....that is a good thing with oysters.....
YUM!!! We are looking for a time to go back!
No comments:
Post a Comment