Friday, May 1

Yikes....

I went to the Mall today. I left at 11 and got back around 230. So, really, in the grand scope of things, not an all day-er. I had to run to JoAnn Etc to return some things. I got a metal sign that I can make a garden name plate out of. I'll show you later. Then I ran to Best Buy. I did so because THE BITCH (aka:gps receiver) needed to be updated and I have their brand of GPS. This experience took the wind out of my sails. First, they take my number but then don't call me. I'm wondering around the store because I don't want to be a pest, but I don't want to be there either. So after about 30 min...I was told it would be, like, 10.... I wander up there. They give me her back and say that they can't make GPS signal inside. I know that to be true, so I go out to my car to try it. I only got 1/2 of the screen to come up. it was not good. I rebooted it, same thing. Then, to my total IRE....the download deleted ALL of my saved addresses!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I had to go back in and have them redo it. It SEEMED like 30 min as I was NOT going to wander around, I was going to wait for them. Needless to say, they were VERY nice and got it to work. The guy was honest and said that he has only upgraded 2 of these and no one ever came back to tell him that they were gone. So now he knows and will mention that in the future. He also told me how to back it up on my computer for next time.

From Best Buy, I ran to the Mall to return my wire curtain rod to Penney's. Then to Ulta to get some nail polish and then on to Crate & Barrel. We have a gift cert there and I was scoping on what to spend it on. I still haven't decided. I LOVE cloth napkins and they have a lot of selection there but I also saw some other fun things. I guess I will run some of my ideas by H to see what he thinks....

I am now home. WHEW! I'm hungry & have a headache. I am meeting H at Whole Foods as they have a wine sale going on...... Then it should be pizza and Wii night tonight! One of these years, we are going to beat GotH/Northfield.....it may just take us a few yrs to do it!!!

No comments: