Sunday, May 17

a lazy weekend...well, sort of....

we went to the garden yesterday after walking the dogs. We didn't take them as we both had chores to do and dogs aren't allowed in the garden area. Go figure. We have the Garden Nazi that rules the roost. And, actually, it is the first year, so iron clad rules need to be set now and they can be loosened later as needed.
We weeded, fertilized and watered our "crops". My phone was totally dead and I forgot to take my camera so I am sorry that I do not have any photos to share. sometime this week I will post some.
Our little guy loves to run under the black chair and taunt Khaki. We call Cozmo "the BRAT" or "the RUNT" but he is becoming quite a Sherlock Holmes with the itzy bitzy bit of bloodhound in him. Can't you see his resemblance to a bloodhound??? H seemed to think that Moriarty was a better name as he can be a bit on the evil side......
I haven't really taken too many flower photos this year but noticed that L&P next door has an azalea poking thru our fence. I couldn't resist..... and had to take about 50 pix of it!
H will be gone this week so I will be feverishly getting ready for B&N's visit this coming weekend!!!! YEAH!!! H & I are both so psyched that they are coming!!!! I won't get the guest room painted....sorry...(elbow problems...still!).......but will finish off the bathroom and make some home made pasta and pizza dough for their visit!
We will see how Friday night racing goes with 4 on this end and 2 in MN goes....~

Yeah!! N, keep me posted of your plans....! Can't wait to see you!!!!! WHOO HOO!!!

1 comment:

silliedillie said...

i am so happy that they are coming also.i am sure that it will be a nice visit. Love ya