Sunday, May 3

breakfast pizza....

We have OD'd on pizza this weekend. I made the dough recipe from:
http://www.italianfoodforever.com/iff2008/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=146:favouritepizzadough&catid=70:pizza&Itemid=65 and it made enough for 8 personal pizzas! Well, I even froze enough for 3 pizzas and so we had pizza Friday for dinner, Saturday for lunch and today for breakfast!

Sorry that I didn't get a pix, but we put on onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, bacon bits and then put some scrambled egg on our breaky pizza. Baked it on the grill till the crust was a tad crunchy and everything was cooked thru.... hhhhmmmm...you should have been here...

Yesterday we ran out to the garden and even more things are popping up! I saw all of my cukes up and some of the beans are popping thru, radishes are looking good. Not sure what else as I just did a fly by as H had the dogs. Dogs are not allowed into the garden so we took turns looking at the seedlings. We've had some nice rain so it shouldn't need watered for a few days at least.

We did rearrange the patio and clean up some downed leaves. It looks much better now. I also got some herbs and our resident peppers & tomato plant planted. We enjoyed it so much that we even had Nascar on the deck last night...It just isn't the same inside! Outdoor season has begun!!! YEAH!!!
(blogspot won't allow me to download any pix at the moment. I will try later.)

2 comments:

silliedillie said...

I will be waiting for the pictures of that pizza!!!
Love you

coleen~ said...

its been eaten. don't think you want photos of the by products.