The trees are just starting to bloom. Ray & I saw a pink tree in bloom yesterday on our walk. It was quite pretty. This is the one in our back yard. One of these years, I am going to actually use one of my 3 tripods on a regular basis....and, instead of using AUTO, I will remember to use the Program function on my camera so that it doesn't pick the highest ISO and isn't quite so pixulated...but I love how the background is so blurry and just the flowers and the branches jump out at you. Don't worry, I know that it isn't the best photo that anyone has ever taken....But I can still enjoy it..
It wasn't really supposed to start raining until this afternoon. I was going to try to sneak a dog walk in but so far, that isn't gonna happen. Altho, I should bite the bullet as it is supposed to really storm this evening and most of tomorrow. We are even supposed to get SNOW on Sunday. If the the stars all align like they should, we could get up to 4"! At least it is unlikely! I heard that MSP received a lot of snow yesterday. I'll have to wait for my local report to know for sure...
Here is the culvert that is across the creek from our back yard....it is directing this beautiful rain to our reservoir that is in such need of it! Sure wish that I had my rain barrels set up so that I could take advantage of some of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment