Wednesday, February 11

oh, where do I even start....

Lots have happened since we got here, just over a week ago. H went to the Daytona 500 a day or so after the movers came. So Ray & I have been holding down the fort and moving forward. But H got home today and should be here all this week...YEAH!!!

I no longer need The Bitch to get to Home Depot or 2 grocery stores. (Kroger or Publix) I have been to 3 different malls...yeah, me...who hates shopping centers....you heard me right...3 malls. Don't ask me to get to any of them without my trusty "yeller". She has steered me wrong just a few times but for spots not that important. oh, and I've learned that I've got to wait longer at red lights than I've ever waited in Sioux Falls! Good Golly! At least they move some traffic thru the lights...it just can be a long time waiting for all of them to get thru.
Getting our new back door with doggie door the first day here. Chip, our handyman was right on the job and did famously!







Reusing some wire shelving from the master closet for in the garage.
boxes, boxes...boxes.









D&D came and the dogs got along famously!






after a busy day, the dogs had some down time while Ray read some directions...




Paper, paper, paper...from boxes, boxes, boxes....
Working on my new laundry closet. Still more to be done. Since I won't have the room that I had in my laundry room in the basement, I want a PRETTY laundry closet that is functional... we'll see if I get there...
This doesn't come close to updating you but I'm kind of overwhelmed with trying to get all of the info out.... Sorry that it isn't set up very well either...I'll do better next time....
Spoke to Heather @ AAA today and that was such a treat. I do miss all of my South Dakota Friends.......
hope all is well. I miss you!

2 comments:

Tonyia said...

Whoa, I didn't see this post til today, and it's dated the 11th! I'm WAY behind.

You have been busy, busy, busy! Impressive! It must have been great to have family to help you. Starts to make it feel more like home?

Love to see the pictures!

silliedillie said...

We really did enjoy ourselves this weekend and look forward to coming again. Dennis called what he and Ray did this weekend "just tinkering"! I know that he was glad to help. That little "episode" at the end almost threw him over the edge though!! I thought that it was funny! Thanks again! We both love you!