Sunday, February 22

Sunday morning debate....

Well, after a morning of debate, the debate continues! It takes over a minute to get warm water to the kitchen sink. To improve that, do we go to recirculating or instant on????? And the debate goes on......

Friday, I spent about 4-5 hrs shopping. I had to go and pick up my shelves that I had bought at the Container Store....OH, HOW I LOVE THAT PLACE!!!! And I got more stuff, of course. Then I went to JoAnn Etc & Publix & somewhere else that I can't even remember at this point! I left at 930 am and got back after 2~ Talk about whipped!

Then, yesterday, H & I went to find where to get new driver's licences and the line was forever long. We did find out that you can schedule a time to go, so we will do that. Then we had to go and get SF house papers notarized and some packages shipped off. Then we picked up Ray and went to lunch and then Home Depot and HHGregg. We bought a new dishwasher and almost got a new tv. But that really isn't the top priority so we waited on that one. Yikes, they are expensive now, aren't they??

Then we got a call from one of H's co-workers who thought that it would be a great night to take us to dinner! They just bought a new place as well as they moved down from KC. We found a little spot called PASTAVINO. (sounded like it was just up our alley!) It was quite tasty and reasonable. Next time, we will make reservations to get in a bit quicker, but it is definitely a place to go back to. We then made it back here and visited for awhile. Overall, a wonderful evening!

Well, I need to get moving. lots to do while the boys continue the debate....

1 comment:

silliedillie said...

What is recirculating or instant on? the reason that it takes a long time to get warm water is because your plumbing is in the attic or in your cement slab. Ours is in the attic since Dennis replumbed so in the winter it takes a while for the hot to come and in the summer for the cold to come! Life is an adventure!!