Oh, messy closets are SOOO embarrassing!!!!! But as the one guy mentioned, they are glad to have work. Not many people buying and selling, let alone paying for packers and movers. They drove down from Eagan, MN this am. That is about 4 hrs and they will drive back tonight. That makes for a long day. The driver, will be stopping by later this afternoon to take inventory and maybe do some preliminary stuff so that it will be a short day for him tomorrow. Then our stuff is headin' out! So far, we have nothing but praise for Graebel Moving Lines!!!
Dinner tonight at M&K's and tomorrow will be loading and then doing some last minute cleaning and then a very early morning on Thursday to get on the road. We are hoping to be in GA by midnight on Friday am.... The weather looks like it will cooperate, the dogs are doing well with their doggie downers and Ray & I will tag team the driving. I'll be off line until next week, most likely.
And H will be waiting for us when we get there...
ahhhh..........
2 comments:
Exciting and sad all in the same breathe. Have a safe trip. keep us posted. Love you
Coleen,
I sometimes scare myself with my sixth sense. I just sent you an email through your aaa account and classmates. I see now how busy you are. When you're settled in give me a shout. Actually, I was trying to get in touch to suggest you go onto facebook and chat with a LOT of your ATA f/a friends! Happy moving. Amy
Post a Comment