Thursday, February 26

new favorite store....

OMG!!! I think I have found Nirvana!!! The Container Store was pretty close, but Whole Foods is darn close to perfect!!! The top photo is of the FISH COUNTER!!! And that wasn't even all of it!! WOW! Wine galore, tasting stations, hot food, sushi, coffee bar, bakery, you name it and it was there!

I think H & I need to make a field trip on Saturday to my new dream spot!

I found this photo in my phone from a few weeks ago when D&D were here. This is just down the bottom from our house, along the creekbed.
And this is a needy white dog doing what he shouldn't be: jumping on my chair to get my attention. They are turning into brats but they are getting better about barking out in the back yard for no reason. (unlike when the insurance guy just let him into the back yard without us knowing. Barks like that are why we get a discount on our homeowners ins!)
Hope your day is going well and you made a new discovery to brighten your life!

No comments: