Tuesday, April 10

A productive day....

Sorry no photos, but I got 2 loads of laundry in then I went outside and cleaned the inside of both vehicles.  Then I weeded and put new mulch around the mailbox.  And I still had the holes in the side yard that the landscapers had dug for us.  So I proceeded to fill 4 of them!   I had 2 forsythias that we had gotten for that area that were in pots.  I only got one planted tho.  And we had 2 baskets of mums that we had gotten last fall.  I tried to kill them, but they still had signs of life in them, so they each took up another hole and then I planted a lavender plant that the Melanders gave us.  The landscapers had left a big mound of mulch in the main bed so that I could spread it as I needed.   Don't worry, it was all spread out and didn't LOOK like we had a big mound of mulch in the center of the bed.   So I hauled quite a few buckets of it to the other side of the drive to put around the newly planted plants.   Along with all of that was some weeding and lots of watering.   We have been having drought conditions so all of the transplants and seeds need their daily dose!
Well, I just came in and had some crackers and a banana.  H is still upstairs working and I will most likely do some more laundry.
I just may be sore tomorrow.

No comments: