Thursday, April 26

A good week so far....

Seems like this week has gone fast.
Tuesday, I putzed around the house and didn't get much done.
Wednesday, I had a monthly meeting at Bulloch Hall.  Then I ran errands.
Today, I worked outside.  I hedge trimmed the rosemary shrubs, pulled weeds, watered the front, back and sides of the house, planted a few plants, transplanted the pineapple plant....
Really, it was more than it sounds!
And in between, I've managed to get a few loads of laundry and ironing done, emptied and loaded the dishwasher....
Well, I need to get a few more things done and maybe a soak in the tub.
I'm sore and really dislike soaking in the tub, so don't get all excited for me....that is work too!
But productive days are some of the best, in my book.
Well, I hope that you've had a good week so far and the rest of it goes as planned.
Love to all!

No comments: