Well, since I've been home, I have scheduled a dinner out this evening with Sen and Dakneese. Finally some time to have girls catch up. Then Kathy & A.Pat are going to spend Friday night with us. So I am doing the mad dash to clean up the loft and guest bedroom. It needs to be done and it is always good to have a fire lit under me. And it will help out cuz in 2 weeks, D & Chris are coming for sister's weekend!
And in between we will get to see Steve, Karena and their family....they are our friends from Australia! H and I are EXTREMELY excited because we haven't seen them since our honeymoon in 2006!
And in between we will get to see Steve, Karena and their family....they are our friends from Australia! H and I are EXTREMELY excited because we haven't seen them since our honeymoon in 2006!
And in between there, somewhere, I would love to schedule a trip to SC to see U.Paul & A.Jane. And we just found out that a friend is having a surprise party!
Whew!
Where has April gone already???
No comments:
Post a Comment