Thursday, March 8

a Thursday...

I've taken a few photos today, but my camera is a ways away from me.  And ultimately, there wasn't much to show.
I finished painting the living room.  I may add another coat, altho I've put 2 on already.  I painted in the kitchen, but think that I need to try a red on the window wall.  I painted the laundry hallway.  Then I put spackle on the trim around the pocket door that Geoff installed.  I need to paint that tomorrow.  And then I vacuumed a few of the cabinets and lined them with the shelf liner from IKEA.  It will be nice to load some of the cabinets with clean items....   Joan, our organizer, is having her daughter's wedding this weekend, so mid-next-week, she will come and correct any of my mistakes!

I guess I could have put up some photos.  Oh well. 

H worked hard in the office upstairs and then he went in search of plumbing and electrical stuff to install the garbage disposals and under counter water heater and the dishwasher.   He spent hours and hours at Home Depot and still struck out.  Poor Guy.  A few pieces to purchase tomorrow and we should have it all hooked up.  Oh, it will nice to have a dishwasher again!

While H was working on figuring out that he was missing a few connectors, I made up a veggie & scallop stir fry over brown rice.  I have to admit that this stir fry thing has brought me some successes as of late.  I can live with that!
Oh, by the way, the bok choy and the onion came from our garden....freshly picked 10 min before hitting the pan!!!!

No comments: