And I slept hard.
This am, I woke up around 7:40 and got moving. I've found most of the counter and the table and am emptying out a few more cupboards. Then to find all of the counter!
Took a break to chat with Mon'Sheri. That was nice.
It is sunny and beautiful today. Not sure if it is supposed to get above 60, but I'm not complaining.
The dogs are relaxing and barking whenever they can at passers-by. I have the TV room's curtains open for some light so they are taking full advantage of the view.....which is why I don't have them open very often!
We'll take a walk here in a bit to enjoy the nice weather. Hope it is nice where you are~
1 comment:
Did he come home with a Brazilian?
Construction looks awesome! and yet somehow annoying for people who like to cook!
Post a Comment