I picked H up at the train station around 7 this morning! He's been gone for a week to Brazil. That is why I didn't have much help with the preliminaries of deconstruction and Christmas.
He flew all night and couldn't wait to get to the showers and, of course, see some stinky mutts!
Then Geoff and his assistant, Chris, came around 11 to start on the deconstruction. First came the back of the pantry....GONE!
Then the microwave came down. As I type, the cabinets are being taken down.
All done for the day!
The stove and and cabinets are in the garage. As is the microwave.
The back of the pantry has been eradicated. Soon, there will be a new header and the studs will be gone as well.
I'm not sure that I ever saw so many screwdrivers!
They brought all of the tools that they will need for the job and have them in bins in the garage. Then, they left to "boat sinkers" here in the kitchen so that they are handy for them in the morning.
The stove and and cabinets are in the garage. As is the microwave.
The back of the pantry has been eradicated. Soon, there will be a new header and the studs will be gone as well.
I'm not sure that I ever saw so many screwdrivers!
They brought all of the tools that they will need for the job and have them in bins in the garage. Then, they left to "boat sinkers" here in the kitchen so that they are handy for them in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment